/ Home / Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Browser/Screen Resolution was this site designed for?
This site is designed for a minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600. Consult your computer manual to
see how you can change your resolution to this or higher. We will not support browser versions less than four and recommend
that you upgrade to Netscape 6 (free) if you are using any version of Netscape 4 (which has many bugs).
2. Why can't I see some feature or content that my friend can on their computer?
There are differences in how the pages display if you are using more modern browsers. If you want to be able to see the site in its
full glory, we suggest upgrading to Internet Explorer 6 or Netscape 6.
3. I can't seem to navigate using the drop down menus on several sections of this site.
4. I can't seem to read the text. Why did you choose black on purple?
You must have disabled cascading style sheets in your browser. The text should be white on a dark background.
5. I want to print some of the books but all the colour wastes ink!
We have provided an optional printable version on each page.